Tuesday, May 19, 2009

First Post.....Ever!

Well thanks to my friends, I have been peer-pressured into creating a blog so that they can keep up with me. I told myself I would never to this kind of thing but guilt is settling in since I'm 800 miles away now. I'm mostly excited to keep up with their busy lives and see all that I'm missing. : )

A short history: We got married Jan. 2006 and had Ty Feb. 2007. Our lives have been a blur thus far but we are now in Southern California. My husband started a concrete coating business and has now started to do it on the side because the economy hasn't been too great out here. So, I am currently staying home while he manages a boat/RV storage and does his concrete business. Man, do I look lazy. : ) So Ty is 2 and a couple months and has some great friends and cousins out here. We miss Utah every day but have really enjoyed being in California. The church is amazing out here and we are so lucky to be a part of it.

I don't promise much with this blog so I'm sorry if I disappoint. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment