Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Luau - explanation

So, you can really tell I'm new at this. I meant to explain or try to what all the pictures were but here I am, creating a new post since I can't for the life of me figure it out.
The Luau was awesome. Ty really loved the music and dancing. There was a little girl (probably 3) in a coconut bra and grass skirt and he was really diggin it. (I'm doomed) He really wanted to dance with Kate, he even tried to hold her hand and talk her into it, but she's too good for him. : ) Just kiddin. We had a great time with friends and family. Ty rented Lilo and Stitch from the library last week so he related all the girls to Lilo. And he heard someone call them lovely girls so he proceeded to call them such all night. He loved the dude with the fire; those guys are amazing!

5 comments:

  1. Was that at the O'Rileys? The pictures are great. You should just be able to type under the pictures or at the top. I saw some pictures at Moms tonight from Lake Powell, that little boy of yours is so dang cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you have a blog. I had no idea. You guys are such a cute family. Miss you and love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara!! I'm so excited you have a blog now!! It looks like you are having fun and Ty is too cute!! I'm sad I missed the girls weekend!! Maybe next year!!0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey You have a blog yeah! You should be able to view mine if not my emial is casien@comcast.net and i can add you!! I am so excited you little guy is adorable! I feel left out I dont have one hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog! I'm horrible at blogging but I'm glad I found you. I miss you so much and was so sad to hear that you were at grandma's the other day and I wasn't there to see you. Ty is adorable, he looks exactly like you! Love you a lot and miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete