Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Hallie




Hallie J was born Friday, March 26th at 11:40am via c-section. She weighed 7 lbs. 3 oz. and was 20 inches long. Words cannot express how happy we are that she is here. After nine months of complaining from me, I couldn't be more satisfied with the result. : ) She is a great baby. She not only looks just EXACTLY like Ty but seems to have the same little personality he did; content and happy. Ty is adjusting so well. The smiles on his face have not left. Every morning he used to come snuggle with Todd and I in bed, now he just looks for 'baby sister.' He loves her and the bond between them brings me to tears every day. The miracle of life never ceases to amaze me and I am so grateful for a beautiful, healthy little baby girl. Thanks to all for the kind words, gifts and love and support. We are so blessed to have such great family and friends.

(And I'm not sure how you're supposed to decide on which of the 2 million pictures of your newborn you're supposed to post, but here's a few.)









- Marci, I have every intention of completing your tag but have been trying to think of things to complete it. My mind just isn't the same on pain pills but I promise, I'll get er done. : ) Love ya.

18 comments:

  1. COngrats Kara! She is BEAUTIFUL!! And so are you!!! I love her name too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is SO adorable! Congrats! I am so happy that everything went so well for you! What a cute little family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful Kara! I am glad everything went well and I hope recovery is quick so you can enjoy your little sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I'm so glad you are all doing well and she is here! That is just too sweet about Ty looking for baby sister. Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYAYAYA!! Congrats she is gorgeous!! So glad Ty is loving her so much!! Vanessa and I need to come visit once you are ready for it!! I want to meet the darling!! And BTW I don't know if you were looking for a preschool but I have a friend in your area who is planning for next year, she is great and was a elementary teacher. Thought you might be interested! Here is her blog about the preschool..

    http://www.learningatozpreschool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations KARA!!!!!! She is so pretty. I am so excited for you, how fun... a boy and a girl! Perfect! Glad everyone is doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so pretty! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Kara! So happy she is here and safe and healthy! She looks so bright eyed--beautiful. Happy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is absolutely perfect!! We can't wait to meet her. You have such a beautiful family Kar. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She looks so cute. I'm so glad everything went well. I love Ty's big smile.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!!! So glad you're not pregnant anymore. She is adorable Kara. I can't believe all that light colored hair she has. Heal fast and enjoy your sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love the picture where Ty is squeezing her head. I can't believe you have a daughter. See you in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love the pic at the top. classic. ty is stoked and the baby's stressed! love it. i'm so glad she arrived safe and sound! i hope you recover quickly. aly, you better give her a kiss from me if you're going in two weeks you lucky lucky girl!! what a beautiful family.

    p.s. i'm thinking telling the world truths about yourself while medicated could be pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. she took her sweet time coming out, but it looks like she was well worth it! Congrats and I am sending you wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Kara. She is beautiful. I hope your recovering well. What a cute little family!

    ReplyDelete